opsi-package-manager options [solved]

Antworten
SisterOfMercy

opsi-package-manager options [solved]

Beitrag von SisterOfMercy »

Code: Alles auswählen

# opsi-package-manager --help
Options:
  -d, --depots       <depots>             comma separated list of depot ids to process
                                             all = all known depots
Would it be possible to make aliases instead of the 'all' for all known depots.
For instance: "opsi-package-manager -i %package% -d test" would send it to the test depotserver. -d prod would send it to a few depots you have configured.

Why? -d all sends it to all known depots, even if a few of those depots use opsi-product-updater to pull all changes.
Zuletzt geändert von SisterOfMercy am 04 Jul 2017, 00:46, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Bitte schreiben Sie Deutsch, when I'm responding in the German-speaking part of the forum!
SisterOfMercy

Re: opsi-package-manager options

Hmm, this doesn't seem to be that necessary, because I can of course make a really simple script.

#!/bin/sh
opsi-makeproductfile ; opsi-package-manager -v -i "$1" -d list-of-push-depots ; opsi-package-manager -v -i "$1"
Bitte schreiben Sie Deutsch, when I'm responding in the German-speaking part of the forum!
n.wenselowski
Ex-uib-Team

Beitrag von n.wenselowski »

Hi SisterOfMercy,

there currently aren't any plans to implement a feature like this.
As you said it can be very simple to work around this - by a script or as simple as using a shell variable.

If we'd implement such a feature we need to provide a possibility to somehow manage the named depots and this makes such an feature a little bit bigger than it may look at first.
Therefore I don't think that this will come in the future.

With kind regards

Niko

import OPSI
SisterOfMercy

Thanks for your clarification.

I have made a script:

#!/bin/sh
opsi-makeproductfile ; opsi-package-manager -v -i "$1" -d opsi-config.domain.local ; opsi-package-manager -v -i "$1"
This works great for me. The package is installed on the master config server and on the test thingy. This keeps the repository of the opsi-test server rather clean. It's not used for anything else, so why not?
The test depot gives me a lot of options to mess around with packages, and test some crucial packages that have changed. For instance, the net lamework 4.7, does it work with all autocad shite we normally use?

I'll show you a drawing of my current setup, when I find it again. (the drawing, not my setup :D )
Antworten